BellaBomb.com is unique because our customers can purchase Bath Bombs wholesale directly through the website’s shopping cart without going through the lengthy “Wholesale Inquiry” process that bath and body sites require today. We offer 2 Bath Bomb sizes: 4 Ounces & 10 Ounces.
To order our Bath Bombs wholesale, you don't have to open a wholesale account.
U.S. Orders only.
Wholesale Bath Bomb Information:
What do we charge for our Wholesale Bath Bombs?
4 Ounce Bath Bombs: We charge $1.95 each plus $25.00 shipping for our wholesale 4 Ounce Bath Bombs with a 50 Bath Bomb minimum. (not including tax) For a total of $122.50
10 Ounce Bath Bombs: We charge $2.95 each plus $50.00 shipping for our wholesale 10 Ounce Bath Bombs with a 50 Bath Bomb minimum. (not including tax) For a total of $197.50
How do we package our Bath Bombs?
In order to ensure freshness, each individual Bath Bomb is packaged in a clear, poly bag with a simple label.
JUST A TIP!
Our 4 Ounce Bath Bombs fit PERFECTLY in an 8-Ounce Chinese Take Out box! They look adorable and they protect the Bath Bombs well. BellaBomb.com does not provide Take Out Boxes... we just wanted to give you a cute packaging tip. :)
What are our most popular scents?
We get this question a lot and it does change from month to month. Right now, our most popular 5 scents are: Lavender Vanilla, Cucumber Melon Splash, Chocolover's by Aquolina, Almond Bella Biscotti and Pink Frosted Cupcake.
Private Labeling Information:
Are you interested in carrying our Bath Bombs in your shop, salon, or spa? Consider private labeling, at no additional charge. If private labeling is desired, please contact us with your info. 1 - 2 lines of text can be added to your label, such as spa name, website, salon, phone number etc. Logos or pictures are not available. BellaBomb.com is not listed on the label whatsoever.
Can you use our stuff? Anyone who purchases Bath Bombs from BellaBomb.com has permission to use our product names, product descriptions, product ingredients and product images.
Looking for a scent not listed?
Just contact us and we'll see what we can do to locate that scent.
Customization: We are often asked if we will customize the look, scent and color of our Bath Bombs and the answer is, "YES!" No extra charge for custom bath bombs. Please contact us to see if we have the fragrance oil you are looking for, and if not, you can ship it to us to use and then we will either hold it for you for additional orders, or we can ship it back to you with your order. There are literally thousands of fragrance oils out there, and while we strive to own every single one, you may have one we do not. :)
What do we have on hand to customize with?
Colors: Most colors under the sun, just ask. We can swirl two colors together of course.
Candy Decorations: Rainbow Sugar Crystal Sprinkles, Red Candy Hearts, Butterfly Candy Sprinkles, Sequins -Circle Sprinkles, Non-Pareils
Shimmer Bombs (ultra fine glitter): Iridescent, Ice green(light, mint green), Sunshine yellow, Silver Blue
Glitter Bombs: Iridescent, lemon yellow, Fuschia Pink, Flamingo pink, electric lime green, Tropical lagoon green, fire engine red, lavender purple, Purpleberry, Royal Purple, Sapphire Dark Blue, Heavenly Blue, SilverBlue, Silver, Champagne
PAYPAL PAYMENT NOTICE:
BellaBomb.com uses PayPal as our Merchant. They are secure, safe and not only accept PayPal payments, but Credit Card payments as well. We also accept credit card payments by phone as well. If you wish to pay with credit card please contact us so we can contact you for the cc info.
PayPal Payments: If you are paying with PayPal, PLEASE click on the "Return to Merchant" button in order to fully and successfully complete your order or the order will not be processed.
Credit Card Payments: If you are paying by Credit Card using PayPal, after you make your order, you will be taken to a receipt page where you can print out your receipt, after you do this, please make sure to click the "Return to Merchant" link to return to our website or the order will not be processed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Bath Bomb?
- What are your wholesale prices for Bath Bombs?
- Why are your Bath Bombs different?
- Why do you add shea butter?
- How do you package your Bath Bombs?
- Can I add My own label?
- What if I can't find the scent I'm looking for?
- What ingredients do you use?
- What oils do you use?
- How do I ask other questions?
What is a Bath Bomb?
A Bath Bomb is an assortment of powders and oils molded into ball form. When you toss a bath bomb into your bath water, it fizzes and dissolves, leaving you relaxed and your skin soft.
How do you use a Bath Bomb?
Unwrap your Bath Bomb, smell it and sigh with enjoyment. Toss the fragrant Bath Bomb in a tub of water as hot as you can stand it. Ooh and Ahh as you watch the Bath Bomb fizz and get into the tub. Relax as the fragrance bursts, the Shea butter melts and the oils drench your skin with healing moisture. You will love our unique bath bombs!
Why are our Bath Bombs different at BellaBomb.com?
Our Bath Bombs provide you with an exhilarating experience like no other! They are filled to the brim with healing Shea Butter, high-quality oils, Epsom Salt, and Dead Sea Salt. Our fizzing Bath Bomb soothe muscles, moisturize the skin, and nourish the soul.
Shea Butter acts as a protective shield and hydrates the body. The key to hydration after bathing is to trap as much water into the skin as possible. After bathing, never dry yourself completely dry, pat yourself damp with a towel.
What ingredients do we use in our Bath Bombs?
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Corn Starch, Epsom Salts, Dead Sea Salts, Shea Butter, Vitamin E Oil, Fragrance Oil, Essential Oils, and FD & C colorants. One or more of the following carrier oils: Sunflower Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil.Some bath bombs contain cosmetic glitter, shimmer dust, mica's and candy decorations. We understand that some people do suffer from certain nut allergies or prefer no colorant. Our Bath Bombs can be made without colorants or specific oils, etc. Contact us prior to ordering.
- Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E is a natural anti-oxidant and skin moisturizer and is most known for relieving dry skin. Vitamin E also helps to replenish lost skin oils and maintain a continuing moisture balance.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet almond oil is rich in proteins, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins. It is most known to help the skin trap moisture, while nourishing the body with vitamins. Sweet Almond Oil is extremely useful and is known to relieve itching, inflammations and dryness.
- Rice Bran Oil: Rice bran oil is particularly high in fatty acids and rich in unsaponifiables. It has anti-oxidizing properties as well as sunscreen properties.
- Grape Seed Oil: Grape seed oil is used for: massage oils, sunburn repair lotions, hair products, body hygiene creams, lip balm and hand creams. Used as an all-over skin moisturizer, grape seed oil is known to reduce the look of stretch marks. Expectant mothers who use this all throughout their pregnancy report little to no skin damage/stretch marks. Grape Seed Oil leaves a glossy film over the skin when used as a carrier oil for essential oils in aromatherapy.
- Coconut Oil: Using coconut oil as you would any lotion is ideal. It can help to keep the skin from developing liver spots and other blemishes caused by aging and overexposure to sunlight. It helps to prevent sagging and wrinkling by keeping connective tissues strong and supple. The oil is absorbed into the skin and into the cell structure of the connective tissues, limiting the damage excessive sun exposure can cause.
- Sunflower Oil: Sunflower oil has a light texture and is pleasant to use. It contains vitamins A, C, D, and E, a high linoleic acid content, and few saturated fatty acids. This oil is easily absorbed and can be used on all skin types. Its high vitamin E content makes it especially useful for delicate and dry skin. It has a protective effect on the skin and frequently used in lip balms.